- Is it true that the application of prednisone increases the body weight? How can this be avoided? Can diuretics help in this case?
- In response to a comment by Alex:
Yes, it impairs the metabolism and thus increases the apetite. It can’t be avoided, keep yourself in hand, control how much food you eat. Once I started taking prednizalon and sat on a diet.
- Thanks for the advice! I will try to stick to your diet!
- The only way to avoid the consequences of receiving prednisolone – is to abandon its admission!
- Can prednisone help with sciatica? the pain is unbearable.
- From the month of application will it help? I only got 5-10 kg weight. Metabolism is fast. I will start combining it with adjuvants and trainings in a gym.
- In response to a comment by N.B:
Do not try to use it, prednisolone is a catabolic hormone and you need anabolic, or even better to go to the gym and friction as the plantation.
- And all the doctors say that games with prednisone without medical supervision ends badly.
- Better to drink prednisolon after a meal.
- Already 6 years I am using prednisolone. Rheumatoid arthritis in the strongest possible level. I got the treatment of Remicade. It has become much easier, but do not refuse from prednisolone, the body requires.
I wish everyone good health.